Looking to get a perfect smile?
The Clear Alternative to Traditional Braces
Are you looking to get a perfect smile without the awkwardness of braces? Then Irvine Invisalign might be the solution you have been searching for! With straight teeth and the perfect smile, you will have the confidence to be yourself. Experience the joy of straight teeth without the hassle of traditional braces.
Invisalign in Irvine CA is the latest technology in straightening crooked teeth. It brings you the smile you deserve. It consists of a set of clear aligners that work to straighten your teeth. They are invisible and thus, do not take away from your appearance. Invisalign aligners are removable, they are fixed to the teeth without the use of brackets or wires. You do not have to worry about your appearance for any special occasions. Since your Invisalign aligners are removable you will be able to eat whatever you want. You can even brush and floss your teeth. This is an advantage metal braces don’t have!
Types of Irregular Bites
- Crossbite – upper teeth irregular overlapping is the first sign of crossbite. It can overlap before or after the line of the lower teeth. Such irregular bite may result in Temporomandibular joint problems and disorders.
- Overbite – is when the upper front teeth touch the lower gum tissue and may even traumatize it. It may also happen when lower front teeth touch the front upper teeth.
- Open bite – it happens when lower and upper front teeth don’t contact. It increases chew pressure on premolars and molars. Also, it may make grinding food and chewing more difficult. If it would be left untreated, biting surfaces of molars and premolars may wear-off.
- Crowded teeth – it occurs when there is not enough space in the jaw to fit all the teeth in perfect line, so it causes misalignment.
- Spacing problems – missing teeth causes the most spacing problems. There occur uneven spaces and it may affect mouth and jaw appearance. Orthodontic appliances, dental implants and tooth replacement may help in such situation.
- Underbite – it happens when lower front teeth overlap the upper front teeth. It is caused by misaligned jawbone. In such cases, surgery may help.
Those irregular bites can be caused by trauma, jaw bone misalignments, untreated permanent teeth, poor dental habits or other medical conditions. The sooner irregular bites would be treated, the more chances there would be to get normal results.
Take your children regularly for check-ups to prevent irregular bites, caused by poor oral hygiene and untreated molars. Don’t let your child push their tongue forward or thumb suck. Teach your kids to brush their teeth correctly at least twice a day with fluoridated toothpaste. Visit Dr. Jeevan today, to prevent an irregular bite and other oral diseases!
During the procedure:
Firstly, the doctor will carefully examine your mouth. Make sure your dentist is an Invisalign-trained professional. During the consultation, your doctor will discuss your expectations of the treatment and will look if the treatment would be effective and right for you. Afterward, he would suggest you the best treatment plan with the aligners.
Secondly, your mouth will be scanned with a digital scanning system and create 3D pictures. Next, the treatment will be mapped out with the directions of your teeth’s predicted movements. You may also see how your teeth will look after the treatment.
Aligners are custom-made and virtually invisible, so no one will even notice that you are wearing them. They should be worn for 20 to 22 hours per day. You should take them out only when you need to eat, brush or floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. Your doctor may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule check-ups every six weeks or so. At every stage, you’ll be able to see your progress and imagine how far your new smile will take you.
By wearing the aligners, your teeth will be gradually shifted into place. Depending on your unique case, you may need to change aligners every week and go to check-ups every six weeks. You will be able to see your progress and as your teeth properly align, you’ll get a clearer picture of your perfect smile.
Customized for your smile!
Invisalign aligners are custom made for the specific needs of every patient. A series of aligners is custom made to fit your teeth throughout the progression of your treatment. Dr. Jeevan DDS is a provider for Invisalign; if you think the treatment is a good fit for you, make an appointment today to get a consultation. During the consultation, your dentist will take an impression of your teeth. He will use the Invisalign’s virtual treatment plan to develop a treatment plan for you. The plan will also map out the progress of your teeth over the course of your treatment. Each Invisalign aligner is designed to be worn for two weeks. During these, your teeth gradually straighten and move towards their final projected position.Invisalign is also recommended as a treatment for teeth that are either overcrowded or widely spaced. It can also treat crossbites, deep bites, and underbites. From simple issues to more complex cases, millions have advantaged from Invisalign and gotten the smile they deserved. So make an appointment at Dr. Jeevan DDS today.