Gone are the days of struggling to floss or brush around braces’ wires. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign offers a new system of completely clear, detachable aligners custom-made for your unique needs. With the help of 3D imaging and state-of-the-art technology, Invisalign trays are designed to fix your smile and close the gaps in your teeth.
Gaps in teeth, also known as diastema, are spaces or gaps between two or more teeth. This condition is common amongst masses and can be present anywhere in your mouth, but it is most often seen between the two upper front teeth.
Gaps vary in size, ranging from small spaces barely noticeable to more significant gaps that affect the appearance and functionality of your mouth.
Can Invisalign Be Used to Fix Teeth Gaps?
Yes, absolutely! Every set of aligners is built to gently shift your teeth into their proper positions in a specific passage of time. Approximately every 2 weeks, you will change to a new aligner tray based on your orthodontist’s instructions. It’s important to wear your Invisalign retainers for 20-22 hours a day to ensure optimal progress.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign treatment offers a wide array of benefits, making it a more convenient and effective option compared to traditional braces.
1. A discreet work in progress: In this day and age, nobody wants to go for traditional metal barbed wire wrapped around teeth. Invisalign clear aligners are barely noticeable, making them an ideal choice for both self-conscious teens and adults.
2. Maintain oral hygiene: Unlike braces, people who choose Invisalign can easily maintain their usual oral hygiene practices. Simply displace the aligner trays to brush and floss your teeth. It is more like a breeze compared to the extra care required with braces.
3. Delve into your favorite foods: With Invisalign, you do not have to completely restrict yourself from eating and indulge in your favorite foods without worry. It is quite simple, just remove the aligners when eating or drinking anything other than water. This flexibility sets it apart from braces.
4. Best treatment in terms of comfort: As soon as you are habitual of Invisalign in your mouth, you will hardly feel them present in your mouth. No more discomfort from braces rubbing against the inside of your cheeks.
5. Faster results: It is seen in many people with moderate issues that Invisalign works faster than traditional braces and comes at a similar cost.
6. Better dental hygiene: Invisalign treatment ensures that special attention to hygiene is there, which serves as an anchor for a lifetime of beautiful and healthy smiles.
Talk to us to learn more about Invisalign Irvine, CA, and its role in closing the gaps between your teeth. Contact dentists from Irvine Family and Implant Dentistry in CA. You can find us at 2 Osborn Suite 130, Irvine, CA 92604, opposite Mardan School—Dial (949) 552-1380 to connect with us.