Are you tired of shying away while smiling because of your yellow teeth? Do you want a way to boost your confidence and improve your appearance? If yes, then professional teeth whitening procedure is the perfect solution for you! Let’s discuss the benefits of teeth whitening and why you should consider it.
Why are Your Teeth Yellow?
Before learning about the benefits of teeth whitening in-office, it is crucial to understand why your teeth have become yellow. The most common reasons include the following:
- Age: As we age, the enamel on our teeth becomes thinner, causing the yellow dentin to show through.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush or floss regularly, plaque can build up on your teeth, turning them pale.
- Certain foods and drinks: Coffee, tea, and red wine can stain your teeth.
- Smoking: Nicotine and cigarette tar can stain your teeth and cause them to look yellow.
What Is Professional Teeth Whitening?
Professional teeth whitening comes under the umbrella of cosmetic procedures performed by a dentist or a dental hygienist. They remove stains and discoloration in teeth. In this process, a high-concentration bleaching gel is applied to your teeth and then activated by a UV light.
15 Benefits of Getting Professional Teeth Whitening
- Improved appearance: Teeth whitening can dramatically improve your teeth, making your smile brighter and healthier.
- Boosts self-confidence: Bedazzle your bright smile, and feel more confident and outgoing.
- Stain removal: Teeth whitening removes stains left by coffee, tea, red wine, and other foods and drinks.
- Safe and effective: When teeth whitening is done professionally, it is safe and effective since the quantities used are appropriate.
- Quick and easy: Professional teeth whitening is a quick and easy process. The best part is that results are seen in just one visit.
- Long-lasting results: If you take proper care and maintain your teeth, the whitening effect can last for up to two years.
- Improves oral health: The process of getting whitening also involves cleaning first. This removes harmful bacteria and plaque from your teeth.
- No damage: Professional teeth whitening does not damage your teeth or enamel.
- Tailored treatment: Your dentist will custom-design your plan to suit your individual needs and preferences.
- Cost-effective: It shows quick results which can last for years, making it pocket friendly in the long run.
- Safe for sensitive teeth: There are options for choosing a lower concentration of bleach if you suffer from teeth sensitivity.
- Non-invasive technique: This procedure does not require any drilling or surgery.
- Better first impression: A sparkly, bright smile creates a better first impression to help you make a positive impact.
- Reverses aging: Teeth whitening can reverse the signs of aging and make you look younger.
- Enhances career prospects: A brighter smile can enhance your career prospects by making you look more professional and confident.
So, why wait any longer? Let’s get started on your teeth-whitening journey with us. Connect to our dental care experts from Irvine Family and Implant Dentistry by dialing (949) 552-1380 for the best teeth whitening in Irvine, CA.